- Plural of warrior
Warriors may refer to:
- Bucharest Warriors, an American football team in Romania.
- Golden State Warriors, an NBA basketball team located in Oakland, California.
- Hawaii Warriors football, the NCAA American football team of the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- New Zealand Warriors (formerly Auckland Warriors), a professional rugby league team.
- Panama Warriors, a major league amateur American football team based in Panama City.
- Wigan Warriors, English Super League team.
- Warriors (novel series) is a series of fantasy novels about cats written by Kate Cary and Cherith Baldry, under the pen name Erin Hunter.
- Warriors (TV series) (1999) is a British television drama serial, written by Peter Kosminsky.
- The Warriors (film), a 1979 film
- The Warriors (video game) (2005-2007), a beat 'em up game for PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and Xbox.
- Warriors (1995), a beat 'em up computer game for PC (MS-DOS) by Mindscape.
- Warriors (band), former Yugoslav / Canadian heavy metal band.
- Warriors (Gary Numan album), an album by Gary Numan.
- Warriors, the bar owned by the DC comics superhero Guy Gardner.
- The Warriors series of factual historical dramas produced by the BBC (Warriors: Napoleon, etc). The series, to premiere in Autumn 2007, will eventually cover Richard the Lionheart, Napoleon, Attila the Hun, Spartacus, Tokugawa Ieyasu, and Hernán Cortés.
warriors in Japanese: ウォリアーズ
warriors in Dutch: Warriors